RE: [DML] Update Pigoen Forge

Hi Ken,
That having everything in one big room sure sounds good to us. As you
know, we had to rely on YOU and your family to see that we got to other
spots in Memphis (and Tennessee). Many thanks again, we have great memories
of riding with your brother and mom and that pretty little gal that is on
the front of the mag!! We could not have come otherwise.
The one thing that made it rough for ME personally, in Memphis, was the
heat and humidity.....the car show out on that black top was MURDER. We
went anyway, but I could not do justice to all the cars and booths at
all...had to almost run for shade....however Bettye did fine.....she is from
Florida and she loves that kind of weather!!
I expect to have a Segway HT at Pigeon Forge, to move me around!! We got
hotel reservations the first day. Wondering how far the hotel is from those
two big convention centers?
Murray Fisher (and Bettye)
Walla Walla, WA
Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII