Re: "Baby Pictures"

Congratulations Shannon - It's about time!

Others - If you were at the first KenK DeLorean Car Show, you
may recall that Shannon is the nut case who hung out of the back of
the Ford taking video of the drive from Cincinnati to Columbus. I
believe he's been to every national event and even helped with a
couple.

He's been active on the list essentially from the beginning, but
never had a car - until now! Be patient - It can be done! I love it
when a true enthusiast finally gets rolling.

Dave Swingle