From: Rustproof [mailto:Rustproof@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 2:20 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Headlight Covers

O.K., I ordered a set of the "smoked" DMC-12 Lund Headlight covers from
Autoworldaccessories.com. They arrived this morning. What I received was a
set of covers for a Chevy Cavallier. I called the company in CA and they
said there was a "glitch" on their website and that they never had covers
for the Delorean even though the site allows you to order them. I checked
with Lund and GTS directly and they informed me that what remaining stock of
the covers they did make at one time is long gone. Now we know for sure.
Rustproof Vin #1559