Searching for DeLorean items online. (was: Frame for sale on eBay)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxx> wrote:
> I was searching under mis-spellings for DeLorean items and ran
across this
> item listed as a "Delorian...
<SNIP>

You'd be surprised just how many items, let alone cheap buys you'll
find on eBay that are listed, but most people don't find them. I've
seen original radios, and even that little plastic grill that covers
the torsion bars above the rear window for $20. While bargains like
these don't come along on a regular basis (due to both item
availability and misspellings), they do indeed occur. Here are the
most common variations of the word "DeLorean" that will yield the
most hits for auctions on eBay:

Delorean
De lorean
Delorian
Deloreon

These four are the most common variations of the word that you'll
find online both for auctions, surfing the internet, or even
researching the subject at the library. None of them are case
sensative (unless you were searching a UNIX based card catalogue I
suppose), but the can include even more sub variations with
additional spaces and so on. Very rare and seldom useful, you may
also run across horrible misspellings such as "Delorion", etc. from
time to time.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"