Ski rack adapter on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402499301

Seeing this rare dealer option on Ebay this morning reminded me to mention
that a recent change to the Concours Judging Handbook now awards bonus
points to cars that have any of the following dealer option items:

Wide black stripe
Narrow Gray Stripe
Luggage Rack
Ski Rack Adapter
Sheepskin Seat Covers
Plush Floormats

Until a better method of determining what is an 'original' and what is a
'reproduction' comes to light, bras and car covers are not included.

This was one of the suggestions brought up by David Teitlebaum, as the
previously the presence of such items could only harm the competitor if the
items were in less than perfect condition. By offering these as 'bonus
points', competitors will be encouraged to keep and display these items.

The updated Concours Judging Manual can be downloaded here:

http://www.delorean.com/files/handbook.pdf

There are already people registered for the concours to be held at our 2003
DMC Open House Event, and new Head Judge Marty Maier has already begun the
process of seeking judges for the event, you can contact him if you are
interested in either competing or judging at "concours (at) delorean.com".

James Espey
NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive