Re: Car Hauling

I have had my car shipped 3 times around the country. DeLorean One
and PassPort Transport. DeLorean One is covered and absolutely
perfect - but expensive. PassPort Transport was covered and priced
right but managed to bend the front lower control arms for me and
scratched up the frame because they used a chain. I get upset every
time I think about it because I didn't discover the damage until
several months later when I looked under the car and it was too late
to do anything about it. DMCH has told me since that time that the
drivers are trained in proper DeLorean tie down techniques.
Apparently DMCH uses PassPort or occasionally recommends them. The
key is to know proper tie-down technique and be sure the driver
knows it.

Harold McElraft - 3354