Re: [DML] Can I get some advise please -->Re: Rear ended and insurance

Re: [DML] Can I get some advise please -->Re: Rear ended and insurance

This would be because the said truth of the matter is that insurance
companies will take your money but won't make any gaurantees that they will
pay for damages. They evaluate every manner of the situation possible.
Including who was driving, what time of day was it, were you in a Delorean
[oh sorry we don't really cover those], and then want a copy of the police
report. In the end, you'd be better off looking for a specialized insurance
company that deals with classics, historic cars, and exotics. You may pay
more but you will more likely get the coverage you need. The basic companies
will only give you the run around and look for any way not to truly cover
your Delorean.

~Tim Purvis