DeLorean on Monster Garage - Was: Delorean mention on Jeopardy!

DeLorean on Monster Garage - Was: Delorean mention on Jeopardy!

George Barris (that who was on the show) didn't design or build the 'Back to
the Future' DeLoreans for the movies. In fact, the car that was shown used
to belong to a N. Cal member who put it on eBay 3 years ago. It's not even
that good of a copy. Perhaps he made some of the theme-park display cars. I
just hope this doesn't turn into another incorrect rumor.

Ken

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/montkw/delorean/index.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:owners@xxxx