Re: [DML] Hello fellow DMC enthusiasts!

[MODERATOR NOTE: Pictures cannot be attached to postings. Put them in the "photos" file on the yahoo site and give the reference]

well, I chickened out at 145 mph, and yes everything else begins to pale by comparison, i found myself looking at a new corvette and said out loud " nah i'm gona keep my de"there is a deep inner sense of personal satisfaction that says"i dont need to show boat or race or compete, i KNOW that i own the most incredable car that money can buy", and as far as dreams comming true; I dreamed for 18 yrs b4 i got mine, (see pic)
Michael in Michigan