[no subject]

I'm disagreeing yet again on the parts car comment.
This car could be a really nice project for someone.
It's been abused and abandoned and it needs a little
help but it does not deserved to be raped in the name
of "parts car" I'd like one person to tell me what a
"perfect" Delorean is, because I've seen several daily
drivers which need alot of work. Prices seem to be all
over the board but you find a car like this and
everyone screams "parts car" I think there just
screaming "PROFIT!" I bought my car because I love the
DeLorean and I wanted to save a car. I think different
then most, but when I bought my car I wasn't thinking
about reselling it ever. And I don't plan on it
either. The term "parts cars" seems to fly around with
no effort. One day everyone is going to turn around
and there will not be many of these cars left. There
are plently of new parts availabe for restorations, I
know I've done the research and I'm involved in it. If
your in the DeLorean comunity to make a profit then
you don't deserve to own one of these cars. Thats my
opion. I'm entiled to it. End of disscution.

Todd
Vin 5386