Re: [DML] grounding equipment to battery?

Re: [DML] grounding equipment to battery?

[Moderator Note: This message has only a tiny bit of DeLorean information. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ABOUT THE GENERAL ELECTRONICS OF CAPACITORS as this is better suited to a different BBS. - Moderator Mike Substelny]

Hi Kayo, sorry, but you're pretty wrong here: