Repost and Apology. DeLorean for sale in Kentucky. PERFECT.

Repost and Apology. DeLorean for sale in Kentucky. PERFECT.

My apologies for my prior post regarding my DeLorean for sale. I left
it to my secretary's devices to place the ad online for me. She didnt
even get the price correct. :(

1981 Delorean. Just over 11,000 Miles. PERFECT interior. PERFECT
exterior. Runs great. Drives Great. Starts right up and runs like a
champ. Very strong. Every component on this car works. Windows, door
struts, all switches etc etc.

VIN # SCEDT26T9BD001798.

Also with the car, tucked away in the owners manual leather pocket is
the original road and track article on the car, two DeLorean Motor
Car Club Decals that were never placed on the car. An Order Form for
a DeLorean factory Turbo Kit which was intended for the car and some
other various DeLorean information booklets, including the owners
manual. And I still have the original Window Sticker taken from it
when it was new and tucked away in this pouch.
I have a complete factory DeLorean Parts and Repair Manual, all
original.

If interested, please CALL my cell. Im not typically online and Im
not very net savvy so I may miss your messages here or elswhere.
502-797-1845 my fiancee George will answer.

The car is available for test drive or inspection in Louisville
Kentucky.

$24,000.

Thanks for your time.