From: Scott Tester [mailto:scott@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 4:43 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] PRV, why so cramped?

I made an attempt to change my spark plugs and wires today and was
disappointed by how poorly the PRV is designed for maintanence access. It
appears that I will have to remove some of the fuel injector hoses and many
other things just to access the spark plug wells. Why was the PRV designed
so crampy?

Anyone know a where I can find a guide to do this properly?

Scott Tester scott(at)delorean(dot)com