Dry Ice For Dents

This was used before for popping out dents caused by Hail..Because
stainless has a memory it can work.

All you have to do is place Dry Ice on the dent until hopefully it
pops out. We did this in the heat of Summer so I'm not really sure if
the metal needs to be hot or not before cooling!

Please let me know if this works for you guys!

Chuck
Vin#6125