Re: Wheel interchanges (full size spare)

Re: Wheel interchanges (full size spare)

Hank and List,

I posted a couple photos of the wheel in the Spare Wheels folder in
the Photos section of the DML Vault. One shows what the wheel looks
like mounted on the right front of one of my DMC rolling chassis.
Another shows what it looks like, with center cap in place on an
early VW Corrado G60 ('89-'90 model). I thought VW and non-VW people
would like the VW Corrado "tounge in cheek" ad photo.

Hank, the wheel you had, which looks like an optional but original
VW Corrado wheel for the '92 model may work, but it is 7" wide and
may have rubbed, unlike the earlier 6" wide wheel. BTW: The '91
VW Corrado used a 6.5" rim that looked similar in design to yours.

Later,
Rich W.