Question For Massachusetts Owners

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a car that now resides somewhere
in Massachusetts.

The car was purchased back in the fall of 2000 from a
dentist in Decatur, Alabama, and original owner was a
Ford engineer who had installed a killer stereo system,
remote door launchers/ locking mechanism/ security system,
and had completely rewired the electrical system.

The VIN is 2928, I believe.

Any help in locating this car would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You All,
Robert Greenhaw

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com