Re: GEICO Insurance Co.

I've already sent an e-mail directly to Frederick for this one, but wanted to
share the info with the group to pool all info together. In case anyone else
ever runs across an insurance company that refuses coverange by saying the
DeLorean isn't meant for the US market, or claims that it is a "Gray Market"
vehicle, there is an easy way to get around this. The Dealership List! All
DeLoreans initially came with this booklet showing a listing of all Dealerships
within all 50 states incase repairs were needed. This alone proves that the
DMC-12 was a car made specificly for the US market, and that it is not "Gray
Market". PJ Grady was an original dealership listed in that book, and they are
still in business!

Aside from that, USEPA emissions compliance stickers are located in the
typical conspicous spots on your car, and in your Owners Handbooks.

Hope this helps everyone in the future!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Frederick R. Embden" <fembden@xxxx>