Turbo questions

Hello list,

I am giving some thought to installing a Turbo/ Twin turbo charger on my 81
DeLorean. I know that I can get the twin turbo kit from turbo manifold, but
is there anywhere I can get a BAE single turbo kit.

How much more of an advantage does the twin turbo deliver, In terms of added
power and turbo lag over the single turbo setup?

If there is anyone who has a turbo kit that they would like to get rid of, I
would be intrested in purchasing it from you.

Does anyone with a turbo Delorean live in the Chicagoland area that I could
talk to?

Thanks
Andrew
4194