Re: [DML] GEICO Insurance Co.

As you all know, insurance varies by state even if the company is nationwide.
In 1999 when I purchased my car I was with Geico. I traded another car in
for the DeLorean. I intended on using the car as a daily driver as it was my
only car at the time. Initially they accepted the car but they would not
cover it beyond the expiration of the 6-month policy that I already had with
the former car. No amount of convincing them about the value or how easy it
was to get replacement parts helped. Unfortunately I was not able to stay
with Geico. My advise to you would be talk to a manager at the agency and
not just a underling. This will get you to the bottom of if they will cover
you or not. I had several instances of at first they would cover it and then
they wouldn't. Hope this helps.

Happy New Year.

Rich