DCS Magazine

I just got back from 2 weeks in Costa Rica.. It was depressing to return to the cold and wet northeast. Until, I picked up my 2 weeks worth of mail and found the first issue of DCS magazine in it!

For anyone who has not subscribed, I highly recommend it. The magazine really does concentrate on car show activities, and the car owners. It is a refreshing change from the hard-core technical articles, and the "infomercials" I have seen in other magazines. Best of all, there are no "continued on page 7" type articles! (I hate when magazines split up the articles across the entire magazine on 5 pages!).

My compliments to Tiffany on her article in the magazine.. Of course, she did not mention the time I spent talking to her about the stuff that neededattention on her car, but that's OK.. Her description of the caravan is one of the best I have read.

Nice job KEN!