put on a T-shirt or many other items.

Later,
Rich W.

Message 21931 of 30098

From: wingd2@xxxx
Date: Sat Dec 8, 2001 12:58 am
Subject: NEW Delorean Caricature

Finally it's here !!! Check out - www.4koolart.com -
and look at item # K1404

The artist has been working on this Delorean "caricature" for us
for about 9 months now and has finally added it to his wide array
of car caricatures, over 1350 different designs. It's available
as a T-shirt, sport shirt, sweat shirt, coffee mug, mouse pad and
a very nice "A" size print which is suitable for framing.

And the finished product really looks much better then the shot
shown on the web page.

Makes for something neat to add to your Xmas wish list.

<A HREF="www.4koolart.com">www.4koolart.com</A>

Marty

(not connected with KoolArt in any way)