Hey everyone, Nada Guides gave us an xmas present

Hey everyone, Nada Guides gave us an xmas present

Well, the short and skinny is that as of 12/30/12 our car's high
value will be $26,700 then $16,600 and last $9,050. We can only hope
with the auction in AZ we can get back to MSRP or there cars :)

Here's the link for anyone that wants to see the good news.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueCategoryReport.asp?
UserID=064CE3D4E0E&DID=37620&wSec=2&wPg=1207&CategoryId=9&MakeId=1258&
VehicleId=25164&Year=1981&ColorId=

Matthew Stits
Vin 0789