able to clean out all the grit and old grease after sandblasting, then do
as Rick suggests and re-grease.

Martin

Original Message:
-----------------
From: twinenginedmc12

Slide the sliding part back and forth until the tracks stopped
sounding gritty. This, as a side effect, cleaned the rust off the
balls and off the inside of the track, which were also rusty on my
car's seat tracks.

Paint, making a halfhearted effort not to deliberately paint the
inside of the track.

Lubricate the interior with synthetic grease.

That was that. They move like new, probably better.

http://mail2web.com/ .