Re: Rear Fascia

Either way unless you get really lucky you will pull the rear fascia
to either drill out the bolt OR remove the engine. Before pulling off
the facia I would mnake every attempt to remove the bolt either with
pliers or a right angle drill if there is notheing to grab. It is not
the best way to try to drill out a bolt with a right angle drill so
unless you have a really good shot at it the best approach is to
remove the rear fascia. It isn't that hard, just keep track of all of
the hardware, especially any shims or washers so you can put it back
together the way it was without a lot of adjusting.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "BDM" <bmims1@xxxx> wrote:
> A bolt holding my DeLoreans AC belt tension bracket sheared and is
stuck in
> the engine block. I need to drill this out of the block. It
appears the
> easiest way to get access is to remove the rear fascia.
Alternatively, pull