Re: [DML] Japanese DeLorean Article (Good Press!)

Re: [DML] Japanese DeLorean Article (Good Press!)

To Mr. Ardon and list

I bought a copy of the Old Timer magazine a month ago in Japan.
I heard that form the Japanese Delorean BBS. The article is almost that we
can find out form http://www.entermyworld.com (I believe that most pictures
from here). It also wrote about some BTTF event in Japan, and Mr.Ardon's
life...

I unfortunately think that some of American Delorean owners cannot find
anything new except the Mr.Ardon's life part, but many Japanese people just
know about a Delorean automobile in the BTTF movies. For them, it is quiet
interesting. Anyway I was happy about a Delorean in a Japanese magazine.

You can check the Old Timer's website
http://www.kiwat.com/ot/
and you can see the current magazine front page on

http://www.kiwat.com/ot/on_sale/OT58/ot_58_contents.htm
(If you can read Japanese, you can find out the words of "the Gullwing's time
machine, sad destiny sport car Delorean" beside number 20)

To Mr. Ardon, Thank you very much for all help, I am really happy to know
your wonderful website.

Blacknight