New Steering wheel

Hey all,
I am ready to change my steering wheel. I bought a steering
wheel puller at the local Auto Zone and I have a few questions:

1. The puller does not have screws that fit the DeLorean hub. Does
anyone know what size screws I'll need to go into either side of the
D's wheel hub?
2. The new steering wheel I have has a horn button. I would like to
hook it up and was wondering if anyone had a line on the horn switch
wires-i.e. how to access them, which one hooks up to + and -, etc...

Any help would be appreciated!

Matthew
VIN #16816
VIN #10365--->Holiday Sale!