Re: [DML] Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

Re: [DML] Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

O.K.

My turn. While filling up at the local gas station. An older gentleman just stood by and stared at our car. I smiled at him and had no response as he kept staring at the DeLorean. Getting kinda weird now as I kept filling the tank while he would not even make eye contact but standing very close to me. After fueling up and heading for my seat I made one more effort to look at him. He finally looked at me and said.

It ain't got a lick of paint on it!

I just smiled.

I think it's time we had a section for this kind of stuff. It's all part of owning the DeLorean in my opinion and we do all love it even if some people don't want to admit it.

BTW, Just my opinion.

Mike Atkinson

Subject: Re: [DML] Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

The best "duhhh" I ever had at the gas pump was in my first week of ownership
of my DeLorean. At the time I was living in East Lansing Michigan (home of
the infamous riot in which MSU students flipped a DeLorean) and I was at the
gas pump filling the tank as usual... an older man (about 65 years old or so)
walks over and starts asking questions about the car. First think out of his
mouth is "Boy that sure is a neat car! ....is that a new electric car?"
...right as I'm standing there with gas nozzle in hand at a Mobil station. It
was seriously hard not to laugh.

Justin
5172

PS - VH1 will never apologize for what they allowed to go on air about our
beloved DeLoreans... VH1 and Viacom couldn't give to craps about all the
victims families that are suffering every time they glorify murders and
rapists on that "prison rock" show they have been airing lately. All they
were trying to do with those 80's programs are exploit the fads and fashions
of the era, and make a mountain out of a mole hill by interviewing "divas"
and plastering their half-witted opinion all over the show. As a law student,
I dont seriously think that filing a class action would go anywhere, but If I
were Tamir I certainly would give those bastards a call.