DeLorean Car Show Magazine "IN FLUX"

Hope all of you that ordered the magazine so far are enjoying it.

The feedback so far has been great and as we go we will be adding to the
magazine.
That in part is what this message is about.

We have come up with and idea for people wanting to sell their DeLoreans,
others wanting to buy and others just looking.
We don't want it to look like a classified section but we would like to
dedicate a page or two for these people. It would be called " IN FLUX " and
you are welcome to send in a short description (with photo where possible) of
what you are looking to sell or buy.

We will let this one grow as time goes on and see where it goes.

If any of you clubs out there want to be included send us your articles. Its
open to EVERYONE.

Thanks and a Merry Christmas to all of you,

My present to you was the magazine so enjoy and we'll work on the next issue.

We will have much more time on future issues. Putting a magazine together
in two months was quite an interesting task but we did it. Thanks Josh!!!!!!

Ken

DeLorean Car Show Inc
DeLorean Car Show Magazine
Deloreancarshow.com