Car for Sale

Due to a job situation (lack of one), I have to sell the DeLorean that I
have been working on. I would rather sell it to someone on the list if
anyone wants it. Best offer over $10k. I am putting it on ebay, however,
if anyone on the list wants it I will remove it from ebay. It is an
automatic, Vin 2418 with new Tank Zilla, everything in the fuel tank
replaced, filter and fuel distributor and injectors. It has 36,906 miles on
it. Binnicle and Dash are perfect. The bad is that the drivers seat has
dry rot, fascias need paint, drivers window motor is dead, however a new one
is included.

Jack Singer
jsinger@xxxx