Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

I believe that the concept is this ... Ralph Lauren owns a company
that makes clothing, clothing accessories, and fragrances. Not a
thing to do with cars. However, if you say his name fast, and kind
of all at once, it *could* sound a little like "DeLorean". I think
it's as simple as that. The gas station attendant confused the two
names because they sort of sound alike, and then tried to appear
smart ... until he opened his mouth. Those of us who've had a
DeLorean for a while have heard all kinds of bizarre things like
this. Goes with the territory, I guess. And Merry Christmas to you
as well! (Firebomb you? We wouldn't even consider it! Right,
List?)

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "treehouse2000us