DMC2 Watch

I know, I know. The official word, even from some of the respected
DMC vendors and other knollegeable people say that there will never
be another DeLorean (super model or cheap model) besides the supposed
prototype John built within the last 5 years.

I do however have another question, that I dont have $3500 bucks to
find out. (I do, but I'm saving it for the car, cant drive a watch.)
Did John ever create those watches, and if he did make them, does
anyone have one? To me, if he made the watch, theres hope that there
might be a new car, but I will 'finaly'[ :+( ] give up hope if there
are no watches.

Long Live That Elusive Dream

Tom Porter
Vin: Summer 2003