10 year undriven

( Moderator's note: Could any response to this be done off the list. I think we'll all agree this subject has been beaten to death over the last few months. )

Hi all,

I have been peeking in and out of the dmcnews site and saw a car
there for sale. It hasn't been driven in 10 years. I was wondering
what considerations one should take in before serious purchase
inquiry? Since I know that any gas in the car has probably ruined the
tank and would need to be changed before it is started again, what
options are the for moving it? And how long/much would probable
repairs take to get it running again?

Thanks for the info
Sorry if this is all old info I am still new to Deloreans

John

VIN: no, mabye later