Brake fluid damage to frame

Hello All,

I just got back from Rob Grady's where he did a number of repairs to my car - including rear brakes, re-hosing the entire cooling system, and some frame/epoxy work from a leaking master brake cylinder (long since fixed). In case anyone wanted to see exactly what leaking brake fluid does to your frame, you can check out the photos here: http://www.eskin.net/delorean/grady-repairs12-2002/

There are also some photos of the coolant lines and water pump that really needed replacement. Some of you will remember my swollen bypass hoses fromthe Fall Foliage tour tech-session.

I love visiting Rob, Deb and Pat...but boy, they sure are some expensive visits! (But well worth it.)

-Hank #1619