BTTF DVD Mis-framed (and fix)

Hello-

I don't have the DVDs yet (hopefully, they're wrapped and sitting
under a tree w/ my name on it) but a few people alerted me that
Universal has admitted that Parts II and III have been mis-framed on
the DVD widescreen release. You're probably thinking "Whoa, this is
heavy!" There are many threads about it on the discussion boards at
bttf.com, but someone named "Prizm" posted a mini-faq here:
http://www.bttf.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001052

Also says Universal will let you return the flawed discs to them for
replacements when they are ready in Feburary. Address and phone
number for returns is given on the page.

-- Marty