Re: BTTF video release

Hey Ed and others,

I just viewed the BTTF Trilogy DVD overseas and thought it was
great. For those who didn't like the BTTF trilogy cover art work
being sold in the US, check out the UK version covers, those are a
lot cooler in my opinion. (Check amazon.co.uk and amazon.com for
representations of the two different covers) :) (Remember though,
unless you have a multisystem DVD player, you can only buy the US
version (NTSC) for US viewing)

Also in response to a different posting. As far as advertising for
the new release of this film, they are doing a pretty good job in my
opinion. The ads you see for newer films are obvioulsy more
pronounced at video stores, etc., since those films are very recent
and a lot more people want to see and buy newer films that are fresh
in their minds. The fact that Universal is doing ads on tv and most
importantly, the preview slot they have bought for the next two weeks
before each viewing of THE LORD OF THE RINGS movie, is quite huge.
If anything, this new release should give us DeLorean owners an extra
boost in terms of positive feedback on our cars, so that should be
nice! :)

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com