been my first purchase.

Will get off my soap box now...

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Randy Bell" <randybell@xxxx> wrote:
> I bought my Delorean new in 1981, but I am fairly new to the group.
It only has 12.5K miles on it and I have had it garage stored (without
being able to start it) since 1986. I had parked it with gas in the
tank and hadn't driven it in some time. Apparently the gas had set up
and it wouldn't fire. This had happen once before, but I had the
original Dealer work on it the 1st time. I want to get it running and
back on the road. I know I need to pull the tank, fuel Line, ect...
but should I pull the moter and look at replacing gaskets. I know for
sure that the clutch cylinder was leaking fluid before. Where should I
start?