Re: DeLorean's Soul

[Moderator Note: This very strange subject instantly turned a slow week into a busy week. This can't go on for long. Make your comments now, since I will close this thread before Monday. -Mike Substelny, DML moderator team]

Who said I /havn't/ had too much to Drink?

Ok so I see there are being two possiblities; (again assume the DMC
has a spirit.. which [i think we all realize] it doesn't)

1, there is some piece buried deep inside car - that IS the car. All
other things can be replaced, but these piece is what defines who and
what this particular car is. If replaced the car will no longer be
4009. (be this physical or metaphysical... brain or soul)
2, all pieces can be replaced. Just not all at the same time. If you
replace a fuel pump of 4009 with the one you got from 1697, has not
the fuel pump now become a part of 4009? Now the fuel pump is infused
with 4009's soul. All parts could be replaced in this manner, and
still the car would be 4009

In reality, indeed it *US* that give the car it's soul. Each car's
heart and soul live within the love and care of it's owner. Which
really defines what we as DeLorean owners, and all car enthusiasts,
feel toward our cars. It is rare that you will find a Toyota Camry
owner pondering over his car's soul - even a Lamborghini owner tends
not to be so devote (save perhaps with cars before the Countach).

As long as everyone in the world realize the WE (not them) drive the
single more perfect and best automobile ever crafted - everything
else will fall into place. ONE DAY SOON, FRIENDS, we shall rule with
a stainless steel fist, and those who do not drive cars that resist
(!?) corrosion and whose doors open at unconvestional angles will
fall to thier knees at sheer wieght of the souls and power that live
within our cars!!

James 4009

PS: Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

PPS: ha