Re: [DML] Blue Lite-Up Brakeshoes?? Maybe Rims...?!

Re: [DML] Blue Lite-Up Brakeshoes?? Maybe Rims...?!

{Moderator note - this is one of a bunch of similar responses, so to avoid a whole bunch of essentially identical posts I picked one. Info on the web at tireflys.com, JW Whitney, Walmart etc.....The "creator" is on the DML and will probably speak up at some point as well]

Robert

What you saw was either a "Tirefly" or a knock-off
from it. This is a product of a DeLorean owner, Dan
Deutsch. And, you're right, on a BTTF car they would
look especially cool.

Dick Ryan