81 DMC-12 For Sale

Attention All,

In the November 29 edition of "Cars By Dealers", there is a 1981
DeLorean for sale at Wenger Pontiac GMC in Quarryville, PA. The ad
says 4,682 mi. and one-owner. The photo shows the wide black trim
stripe on the side and fender mounted radio antenna. The interior
looks grey in the photo. Asking price is $18,950. I will know more
when I go look at it.

Brent Lundgren
VIN #17006