Today was a good day!!!

Well

Today I managed to get out in my D for the first time since I did one or two
small jobs....

I've re-bushed the front suspension, new front wheel bearings and a set of
Toby TABS' and the result.... well lets say it could have been a different
car.

Not one clonk, squeek or rattle going around corners fast or slow, and the
irritating wheel wobble has gone too.

Happy man.

Oh and you may have guessed I now have my new Drivers side torsion bar in
the car courtesy of John Hervey ( Thanks John ) 3 days from door to door
over the Atlantic.

One other job I did last night was to strip the engine to get to a leak in
the heater pipe work, the small metal one that runs from the water pump to
the rubber pipe that runs forward, So that was metering head and inlet
manifold off and all back together again in 3 1/2 hours.
Resulting in a better idle too, must have cleared a vacuum leak in the
process.

BKZ gets better by the week.

Cheers all

Paul