Play.com

I remember Andy Withers talking about Play 247 giving away a Delorean and now it appears the competiton is running. It does say the BTTF modications are removable!!
Does anyone know where they got the car from? The car is to be picked up from a London location according to the rules...

See www.play.com

Chris S