RE: [DML] 1697

I just want to chime in here and say that this breaks my heart. I can barely
stand to look at it because I would be pretty tore up if my car ended up
this way.

However, looking at the extent of the damage I find it amazing that you were
not injured. The crumple zones seemed to send the force of the crash to
every part of the car except the cockpit. I guess JZD was on to something
there.