Re: Long Island, NY DMC Owners

Thats Pretty funny because Before I became a Delorean Owner here on
Long island I never saw any DeLoreans, but after I got mine they
seemed to pop up everywhere. I even saw one park in someones driveway
right next to a whte bricklin (about 5 min from my house at the time
in syosset). I also came upon 2 other cars right in my area but could
NEVER find the owners to talk to (just my luck). I even parked right
next to one at the library one time waiting for the owner to come
back, but after 2 hours I left. now I moved out to the hamptons and
since I have seen 2 DeLoreans That I know live around here, but my
luck every time I see the cars, There either parked for hours or just
leaving. the piont of my story Is I too would like to get to know
some other DeLorean Owners Here on LI, but have not been able to
strike up not one conversation with a current DMC owner in the 3
years I have owned my car.
Tony
vin #2467 (under construction)