Re: Bricklin question for Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx> wrote:
> Simple question: how does outward visibility compare to a DeLorean,
> especially over the shoulder? (high belt line and the cargo area
> window seems rather small).
> Bill Robertson

Acually it is not to bad,looking out the windshield,the only thing
that would/should have been improved,is the windshield pillars,are a
little big and obscure the side vision somewhat,rear view is actually
better than a Delorean,side view is in par with a Delorean,but with
the door(s)open it is easier to back up than a Delorean,Deloreans
exterior mirrors are superior,compaired to the Bricklin's Exterior
Mirrors.Forward driving are about the same,except that the Bricklin
has a sloping nose,and until you get used to where the nose ends,you
do not want to get close to the car in front of you.

Claude
00570