Experimenting with a limited production automobile that gets rarer every

Experimenting with a limited production automobile that gets rarer every day

Gee whiz -- didn't mean to open Pandora's box...

The "great experiment" was really just fluke curiosity. One day I
looked at the loose ends of my full throttle switch, the cold start
valve waiting nearby, and thought "Hmm, for the price of a couple of
splices and a few inches of wire..." Have flooded my poor engine
enough times with the thing at idle (am still curious: do stock cold
start valves put out as much fuel as mine? No joke -- two seconds max.
Jumping with the warm up regulator really wasn't an option around my
hot start problem), to know that nothing was going to be damaged. I
just wondered what effect it would have when the engine was sucking
more air.

I only mentioned on the list in case other inquiring minds worked
alike. Apparently they don't.

If I can't find anything else to activate with the switch, will just
remove to avoid future temptation ('cause it might be possible to wire
the A/C clutch into a normally closed relay triggered by the thing...)

Bill Robertson