RE: [DML] Re: Moderating - A Hard Job

Dave S.
I could send you a copy of my Doctorate Degree so you have it on file. It
is DD. ( Doctor of DeLoreans!!)
I love all of the letters....I would say MOST of them, that always say, "I
read somewhere", or "someone told me"' or, "it is in a past DML but I can't
find it", or " my mechanic told me, so it must be true".
With all the emphasis lately on diving for the D dies, I wondered if anyone
gave a thought to the actual ownership of them!! Seems like everyone
thinks they can just dive down and hook onto someone elses property and
bring it up. Thats called theft. In the first place, who needs them with
the huge supply of parts still available. That site you gave was great and
I THINK I saw it before somewhere, but I can't remember where.
The biggest whoppers are gas mileage and top speed stories. I wouldn't
believe my grandmother or my own pastor re gas mileage. Who can prove
anything. You probably wouldn't believe that I get 60 MPG around town on
my D and 85 on the highway. Ho Ho. First liar doesn't have a chance.
But you moderators do a good job. I wouldn't want your job at all even
with the high salary!!!
Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII