Re: [DML] gas mileage anyone?

I get around the same milage [18 - 20]. I havn't noticed a great amount of difference with better octane fuels, but I have noticed performance increased with 94 octane. The best thing to remember is the DeLorean is not a sports car, and as long as you do not hog the engine you'll get good milage, as you would on any car that isn't being ragged when driven.

Hope this helps,

Michael