Re: [DML] Digest Number 1251

[MODERATOR NOTE: PLEASE SHOW RESTRAINT ON VIDEO GAME POSTS! - moderator Mike Substelny]

To the person who quoted a lengthy story on why Rockstar / DMA won't have
a DeLorean in the upcoming game "Grand Theft Auto - Vice City", as
I expected and pointed out previously in a deleted - you were
wrong. The latest book-guide about the aforementioned game clearly
displays a DeLorean look-alike called the "Deluxo" much like all the other
imitation 80s cars with non-trademarked names.

Curious why a long fabrication from this list attempted to claim
otherwise, with tales of "dialogue between DMC Houston and Rockstar". I
severly doubt Rockstar even knows this list - or DMC Houston even exists.

Sorry to go "video game" on this point, but the previously posted -
incorrect "rumor" has migrated into other newslists verbatem from this
place so I wanted to clarify the "rumor" in advance of others.

Monty Gabrys
mgabrys@xxxx