Re: Nice 3D Rendered DeLorean...Delorean Targa

Re: Nice 3D Rendered DeLorean...Delorean Targa

Robert and List,

FYI - There are rumors of a Delorean Targa on the west coast that was
constructed back in the 1990's that should look something like this
car. It has modified doors and full rear quarter panels, with glass
and has some type of one-piece removable top. The car was driven
around for a while, but then the owner decided to just 'park it' with
the rest of his car collection. Anyone have real photos of this car?

Later,
Rich W.

BTW: I do have two other projects on the drawing board that may
incorporate either roll bars or full roll cage (not finalized yet).