The *last* right hand DeLorean Door

Don't take it too literally, however. I discovered a small, but interesting,
find at the warehouse today during our "local owner" open house event. In
talking with some of the attendees about the things written in the insides
of the door, generally in the areas under the headliners, I quite by chance
saw a door with a LOT of writing on it. The text reads as follows:

--------------------
This is the last right hand door to be made at DMC. It was made by
B Atkinson Brian Boyle Phil Gough Hugh Barrett RJ Cowden K Ferris Boatman

The end of a dream
or is it?
--------------------

Note the name RJ Cowden above. A few minutes later we were looking at Jay
Steinberg's car, which already had the drivers headliner removed, and it was
marked with the VIN 11900 (his is 16900), the key code, and then the
initials "RJC".

Robert Lamrock or Joe Murray - recognize any of those names? Be interesting
to know exactly when that was written, as there was no date on there to be
found.

See the photo in the Gallery at (http://delorean.com/gallery.asp).

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company